Community Table – Every Wednesday at RSM
Community Table is an outreach ministry of Shepherd of the Hills, designed to provide free meals to anyone in the community. It seeks to connect people in our area who might have difficulty stretching their budget, or anyone who wants to share a meal with others. Meals are served every Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. at the RSM campus.
Ways to get involved:
• Volunteer on Wednesday nights from 4:30-7:30 p.m. Kids are welcome and encouraged to volunteer. Sign up here (bit.ly/communitytableserve).
• Sign up to bring dessert (homemade or store bought; must be nut-free) — same link as above, here (bit.ly/communitytableserve).
• Donate items from our wish list here (bit.ly/communitytablewishlist).
• Donate money through the Community Table Go Fund Me (100% of donations go directly to feeding families, with no overhead). Donate here (bit.ly/communitytablegive).
• Come eat with us at 6:00 – just show up for dinner and be in fellowship with others.
For information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.